Welcome To The Rabbit Hole...

Warnings:

Please keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times.

Children twelve and under may suffer serious injuries or death due to asphyxiation from LTAO.

I tell it like it is. If you're offended by that or my ADD tendencies then you can- Oo! Look! A butterfly!

Pineapple Intervention

I have been craving pineapple for a while now, and even though I'm not a big fan of coconut, I am entirely addicted to pineapple/coconut smoothies. This calls for an intervention. 

(Conjures up inner Psychiatrist) 
Me: Whoa, dude, Your Mom must have rubbed off on you. Seriously, "Inner Psychiatrist"?

Me2: Well you obviously need me to deal with the signs of multiple personality disorder you are demonstrating.

Me: Dude, what happened to pineapple intervention?

Me2: I'm you in some perverse way so I like pineapple as much as you do, and it is unethical for me to council someone in a region where I cannot lead by example. 

Me: What about Mexico?

Me2: That was different, besides, ever heard of Doctor/Patient confidentiality? 

Me: I thought that was for the patient...

Me3: This is so going online.

Me: You swore! What happens in Mexico stays in Mexico! 

Me2: ...




No comments:

Post a Comment