Welcome To The Rabbit Hole...

Warnings:

Please keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times.

Children twelve and under may suffer serious injuries or death due to asphyxiation from LTAO.

I tell it like it is. If you're offended by that or my ADD tendencies then you can- Oo! Look! A butterfly!

Paddy's Lament

If you like history, depression, and reading about emaciated, starving children, I recommend you read Part 1 of Paddy's Lament. Otherwise, suffice it to say that we should learn from the intense suffering of the Irish potato famine as it was a tragedy on the scale of the Holocaust and the Great Depression. If you cry easily during chick flicks and puppy abuse commercials, I would recommend you instead read a summary of the events the book contains. If not, pick up the book and learn from the past. When tragedy strikes, turning away and saying "Shit Happens" is never a way to deal with things. That's one thing you can learn from this. That and compassion. 

  Ok, enough with the kodak moment. I'm going to go play poker. Have a nice day. Oh man, give me a name tag and a smiley face sticker and I could work for Walmart. By the way, who the heck came up with the name Walmart? I like Sam's Club better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment