Welcome To The Rabbit Hole...

Warnings:

Please keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times.

Children twelve and under may suffer serious injuries or death due to asphyxiation from LTAO.

I tell it like it is. If you're offended by that or my ADD tendencies then you can- Oo! Look! A butterfly!

Corny Pick Up Lines Of The Ages


Would you like to get some drinks... Cause I LOVE hot chocolate.

I must be a treasure hunter cause I'm diggin your chest. 

Did it hurt? -What?- When you fell from heaven. 

Are you busy, cause I see your name on my To Do list.

Baby, I think I need a library card cause I'm checking you out. 

Baby if you were a book, you'd be fine print. 


You must be a light switch cause you turn me on!


 Do you have a map? cause Honey, I'm getting lost in your eyes. (Baby you have my permission to get lost anytime now.)

Girl, you gotta  be tired cause you been runnin through my mind all day.

Do you have a band aid? Cause I scraped my knee falling for you. (The only thing you hurt was my pride, thinking I'd fall for that one.)


If I said you had a great body would you hold it against me?




Do you believe in love at first sight? If not I could walk by again. 


Girl you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet.


You must be a parking ticket cause you got fine written all over you. 


You're like crack... You get me high.


Be unique and different... Just say yes. 


I hope you know CPR cause you take my breath away. 


I've just moved you to the top of my to do list.


Do you know what would look good on you? me.



No comments:

Post a Comment